Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Just like Dad

We finally found a little lawn mower so Logan can "help" dad mow the lawn!  He got a little practice run in on Friday afternoon (I worked from home that day, which was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!). 


On Saturday he got to participate in the real deal with dad :)... sort of... 




After he got tired of mowing he climbed around under the big tree out front



The dogs found a loose board in the fence shoved their noses through to see what was going on

Logan thought it was pretty funny

Later that night we went to Tina's to watch the fight... well Kendall watched the fight, Logan and I didn't really care.  But, as usual there was great food!  Logan thoroughly enjoyed the corn on the cob and the ribs...down to the bone!


And on another note- Logan can officially climb up on our huge king size bed all by himself.  There is no surface left he can't get on (well minus the counter tops of course!)



















No comments:

Post a Comment