Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Review of Summer 2015

It's been awhile since I've done any post, so I thought I would do a summer in review.  We were very busy this summer with Kendall's academy, Tom and Aileen's wedding, hot temps and many other summer activities.  Here are some pics of the last few months!





Bainbridge Children's Museum with Tina







New headphones for the trip back east for Tom's wedding


Tom & Aileen's Wedding (and zoo trip leading up to it): 









Visiting Grandma Baker in Frederick:









4th of July:


Kendall's Academy graduation: 



More summer fun:






Attending the first birthday party he's been invited to:



Hanging at a winery (they had a play area!); dinner with Jared, Laura & Bergen; park fun; grocery shopping fun (they have a tractor); and day trip with Aunt Sandy and Tyler








Quick trip to the zoo



Camping trip to Ft Flagler (weather was not so great...maybe next year)












Just being a big boy:




Up next.... Logan's 2nd Birthday!! ;)








2 comments: