It has been a busy week or so in the Klein house, I started a new job, Kendall has been sick, Logan is getting more teeth and is potentially sick... so I haven't really had a chance to do any posts! :( We have been taking lots of pictures, however, so I thought I would do a quick recap.
Playing the piano
this kid loves wearing hats.. any kind
little piggies
beach time
thoroughly enjoying his milkshake
Chinese New Year at the Subcleff's! Logan got to be in the skit this year as a monkey for the year of the monkey :) he liked to wear the hat... shocking...
p.s. Kendall is the rooster ;)
helping in the yard
mimicking dad (resting his head on his hand)
some videos from Nana and Papa's house
Dakota waits outside of Logan's door every morning and nap time when she thinks it's time to get him up. He might annoy her sometimes, but she likes him around :)













No comments:
Post a Comment