Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween!

This was Logan's first Halloween dressing up in a costume!  I found a scarecrow costume on Pinterest that I thought was pretty cute, so I decided to make it.  Just glued on some patches and constructed a hat and he was good to go!  Thank goodness for glue guns!


We went to downtown Edmonds in the early evening to let Logan run around the closed streets and get some treats.  Really he only got a donut at the bakery, but that made him pretty happy :) 










It looked like he had a pretty good time and we got out of there before the pouring rain came!

We carved 3 pumpkins this year!  Logan sort of assisted Kendall cleaning one out, but then he just enjoyed looking at them. 



Last night we went to a Halloween party as a family of scarecrows.  We aren't too into dressing up so this was the best we could think of that was easy :)

Here are a bunch of pictures of Logan in his costume... we took a ton cause he looked pretty cute!








Hope everyone had a very Happy Halloween!








1 comment: