Saturday, June 21, 2014

Father's Day Weekend

Last weekend was a very busy weekend for us!  We had a date night planned on Saturday which was fully equipped with  babysitting!  And of course Father's Day on Sunday.
Saturday started with a shopping trip to the outlets with Jared and Laura to get Kendall fishing gear and Logan more clothes!  Then Kendall and I got dressed up for our night out and headed south for a great dinner!  This was a Christmas gift from Jared and Laura that we finally found a night to utilize :).   The Book Bindery had wonderful food, wine and atmosphere!



Logan has figured out the dog will lick you if you put food over the side of the high chair... I'm sure this trick will only get worse with time... 


And just a quick picture of Dakota trying to get Logan with a big lick :) 


Sunday was of course Father's Day so Logan gave Kendall his gift before breakfast- a new shirt, running shorts and family day to the Chihuly Gardens (to be done at a later time).  We had Nana and Papa over for dinner.  My parents couldn't make it unfortunately.  Kevin got strep throat and landed himself in the hospital :(  he's fine now and starting his summer break!  


Since we had steak for dinner we thought we'd let Logan have a try.  He definitely enjoyed it and chewed on it till he made the mistake of letting it drop over the side... then Dakota finished it off for him.  That's what happens... ;)






Overall it was a very busy but great weekend with lots of family time!

I just want to say Happy Father's day to all the dads and granddad's out there!  It's so awesome to have both of our dad's around!  And Logan is the luckiest little boy to be able to spend tons of time with both his grandpa and his Papa!!

Rich is always here to help out with projects and anything we need and we so appreciate it!  


As always I don't know what I'd do without my dad!  He's always been there to help whether it's a plumbing problem at the condo, a stupid math problem I can't figure out or to come get me when I'm stranded somewhere (in that stupid Taurus) :)  I appreciate everything you do!


And to this guy... 
Happy first official Father's Day!  Kendall is an amazing dad :)  Logan is all smiles every time he walks in the door at the end of the day.  From this picture as a 2 day old dad to now...


...a pro ;)

Love you all and Happy Father's Day!






1 comment: