People say being a mother is the most challenging and most rewarding job. I'm sure when Logan is two and throwing tantrums or 16 and fighting with us about everything I will learn about these challenges. However, within the first 8.5 months it's mostly just been rewarding. Yes, there have been sleepless nights and moments of frustration but, his smile and the pure joy he finds in the simplest things (bouncing) makes up for it all.
Unfortunately I had to work for most of Mother's Day...hope you all LOVE the holiday selection of handbags this year since those are the orders I was slaving over instead of relaxing. But we did go out for brunch in the morning and had some bloody mary's and coffee. Logan got dressed up for me and enjoyed some puffs and avocado!
Thankfully it was almost sunny out so we got to snag a quick picture together!
I took a break from orders in the afternoon and we helped Kendall with some yard work. Logan was investigating the grass :)
We had everyone over for dinner and Kevin and Kendall cooked a delicious meal for us all! They put a lot of work into it and I know all the mom's appreciated it. I unfortunately took no pictures that night... by then I was too tired I guess.
Logan is very lucky to have both grandmas around to celebrate mother's day with! I could not ask for a better mother-in-law!
And I of course am so lucky to have my mom around! She knows everything and is always there to help out no matter what. I don't know what I would do without her!
(I know these are wedding pictures... they were easy to find:))
Happy Mother's Day to all my friends, grandmothers, aunts, Anne and Mom!









His giant smile melts my heart <3 Happy Mother's Day Kel!!
ReplyDelete